Sunday, 18 May 2014

Birthdays Week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog

Hello Everyone! Jane here today and I am kicking off a brand new themed week on the blog. Our theme this week is 'Birthdays'. I have made a birthday card for a little boy using one of the adorable 'It's a boy' Hobby House toppers available here from My Mum's Craft shop.


I used papers from the Carta Bella 'Baby Mine' pad and from the Echo Park 'Getaway' pad. I added a sentiment from a Tiddlyinks set and some candy dots embellishments . I also added a bow topped with a button, some wooden stars and finished with some stick on pearls.


Here is a close up of the lovely image which I layered on to a doily die cut from blue paper before adding it to the card. Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)