Saturday, 17 May 2014

Elizabeth Bell - My Little Garden

Good Morning! Donna here with some My Mums Craft Shop inspiration to share with you all.

I couldn't resist using one of the gorgeous topper sheets from Hobby House. Ooh! they are all so cute.



I used: Elizabeth Bell Toppers - My Little Garden 
First Edition paper pad - Blank Canvas
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Butterfly wishes 

I just ADORE the gorgeous Clearly Besotted stamps, especially these pretty butterflies. I love that you can make perfectly matching embellies for all your fave papers.

Thanks for joining me today and be sure to pop back, my teamies have some amazing creations to share with you throughout the week.




1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable!!
    Love all the pretty details.
    Have a wonderful day - sun is already shining here :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)