Monday, 5 May 2014

Happy Mail

Hi all,

Its Lyndsey here with my regular Monday inspiration post, this week its all about our favourite characters. At the moment I am totally in love with Tiddly Inks especially the sweet little girls.

So for my card today I have used the very adorable image Happy Mail and teamed her with some very bright and pretty papers from Echo Park - Summer Bliss 


I first stamped the little girl then masked her off to stamp the mail box just slightly behind her. To finish off I added a few embellishments from our £1 range - wooden heart, resin daisy & candy dot.


*NEW* Tiddly Inks Stamps - Happy Mail   *NEW* Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad - Summer Bliss  *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Large 3d Daisies  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Wooden Heart Buttons  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Striped Candy Dots

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out my teamies fave characters.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)