Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Have a Pant-tastic birthday!!!

Hi my crafty chums...
Tuesday means my turn up to the front to share my latest make for this weeks "Birthday" theme here at My Mum's Craft Shop.....
I saw these cuties arrived in the store from CC designs, and had to grab this little fella to colour up!! 
this is "Underwear Hero" from the pen of A Random Fan... these images are so quirky cute ! dang!!!! 


The papers are Echo Park "Thats my boy!" , they are matted onto black cardstock.
I used the Die-namics "Scallop Die" and the sentiment I made on the PC and cut out with a small oval die, finishing with a few pearls to match . simples ! but SUPER fun!!! 
There are more fab makes coming up, you really DON'T wanna miss them!!! 
Have a super crafty day!
Hugs 
Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)