Tuesday, 13 May 2014

My Mum's Craft Shop Free Week - "Love me do"

Hey guys! Time once again for another make here at My Mum's Craft Shop, where this week its a " Free "  theme ....
I had just gotten these new papers from Bo Bunny, and had a Wedding theme in mind, and this is the result! 


This cute pair are the Whimsy Stamp called "Love me Do"... and I have coloured them up with my Spectrums, and added sparkle with my stickles
The papers are Bo Bunny "Primrose" , and they are sooooo delish!!!
The butterfly is Cheery Lynn Exotic butterflies, and I added a few small pearls for detail....
Thats pretty much it... I kept it simple to focus on the stamp ..
 I hope you will check out the rest of the fabulous inspiration from the MMCS dt ladies.... and get yourself some crafty treats... you deserve them !!
 have a super crafty day!
Hugs
Lis-M xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)