Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Paisley has a prezzie!

Hi guys!
Tuesday already ??? 
Guess its time for me to share another make in our free week at My Mum's Craft Shop.....
You may have seen the fabulous new Stampin Bella Uptown Girls that have arrived at MMCS ???
This lovely little lady is Paisley, and she has a prezzie!!!!!


This is a C6 card, and I have used the delish bazzill Papers "Printed Lace" . she is coloured up with my markers, ( you can find out more on my blog),  and the sentiment is from the stamp set . I have used a my MS punch to create a dainty border alongside the image .
You can see more delish inspiration all this week as the team show you what they can do for our free week ...
don't forget to pop over to the shop , and check out all those delicious goodies! You will be glad you did 
Have a fun crafty day
Hugs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)