Monday, 26 May 2014

Sweet little Fairies

Hi all

Lyndsey here with my regular Monday inspiration post, now I do apologise as this post is picture heavy - but I wanted to show you how the card opens up.

I was totally inspired to do this card after seeing one done by one of my team mates on another DT. I loved the design so much I made them with my card classes last week and decided to make another one using some of the fabulous products available in store so I could share it with you today.

The card itself is a Gatefold Card, with a central panel mounted on the front on springs (concertinaed panels of card). It then has 2 overlapping images and finally opening to reveal the sentiment on the inside.



 


I used 2 of the smaller images from The Hobby House - Wee Stamps Little Friends topper set & teamed them with some pretty papers from the First Edition - New Bloom Pad. The Sentiment is from a fabby CC Designs set - Birthday Greetings and really is my to go to set at the moment as I seem to be using it on everything! I finished off with a few punched flowers and a couple of Striped Candy Dots.

 *NEW* First Edition 6x6 Paper Pad - New Bloom  *NEW* The Hobby House Wee Stamps Toppers - Little FriendsCC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Great Birthday Greetings  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Striped Candy Dots

Thanks for joining me her today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)