Monday, 12 May 2014

You are Fabulous

Hi all

Lyndsey  here with my regular Monday inspiration post for you, this week its a free week for us DT girls so we can choose our favourite things to show you. I have totally fallen in love with some of the new gorgeous CC Designs stamps and have chosen to use the very adorable A Random Fan- Miss Sassy for my card today.


I teamed the image with some very pretty Carta Bella - Baby Mine Girl papers and used another fabulous CC Designs Stamp for my Sentiment. I added a scattering of embellishments - buttons, resin daisy, rinestone hearts , flowers & gems to finish off the card.


*NEW* CC Designs Stamps - A Random Fan Little Miss Sassy   *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Great Birthday Greetings   *NEW* Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad - Baby Mine Girl  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Flower Buttons  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Rhinestone Hearts  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Resin Daisy Flowers

Thanks for joining me her on the blog today, please do pop back throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations. You may have also noticed we have a new teamie - so keep a look out for her later on in the week

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the card - image is too adorable and papers are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments & feedback :)